The TIPLER Group is looking for an experienced, detail orientated Marketing Coordinator to join our rapidly expanding team to work across our Development, Home Building, and Design companies.
As one of the largest residential design and luxury custom homebuilders in Houston, we are seeking a dynamic, detailed orientated, energetic Marketing professional to co-ordinate and execute approved marketing plans across our various businesses.
- Liaising with external web development and creative agency and management of websites
- Managing all social media content and delivery
- Event Management
- Liaising with Developer partners, vendors, and trade associations on joint marketing activities
- Writing email campaigns, brochures, newsletters, press releases
- Updating and managing the CRM Database
- Editing photos and graphics
- Proofreading and quality checking all marketing and sales materials
- Creating and executing digital marketing campaigns
Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or related field and 2-5 years of general marketing, product marketing and/or digital marketing experience required. Previous industry experience preferred. Knowledge in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Squarespace, and WordPress preferred.
If you’re interested in working with TIPLER, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us a little bit about you and why you’d like to work with us, and a TIPLER team leader will be in touch with you shortly.
THE WOODLANDS DESIGN CENTER
30643 FM 2968, Building A,
The Woodlands, Texas 77354
DECORATIVE CENTER OF HOUSTON
5210 Woodway Drive, Suite #115
Houston, Texas 77056
4430 South FM 1486
Montgomery, TX 77316
GET IN TOUCH WITH TIPLER